Feature Suggestion - Allow player groups to be permanent, rather than being temporary

Just as easy as it sounds. It would be nice to have player groups feature save your lists, and automatically add you back to the group you have been before, if your friend joins the game. I have to say, the groups being temporary is probably one of the most important reasons for why I am not using this feature much. Of course you could also still keep temporary version of player groups and maybe let players choose if they want temporary or permanent groups in game settings, each for their own, something like this. Now, sorry for posting this in generic suggestions category - I just don’t think it fits anywhere else, but if it does, please let me know, or just move the topic to the right category.

A bump of my old thread. A whole year later, I still believe this could be really useful feature, though still a minor change. If it has been implemented already I might have had missed out on it as I haven’t been playing Tower in a while. If not however, I welcome further discussions.

Last bump of the thread. If there’s no activity, I’m probably going to mark this post as an solution and no longer post there. I don’t want to flood the forums with too many posts that don’t have any traction and it’s also one of the reasons for why some people might have had seen some of my older topics disappear. Regardless, I hope that this is still taken into consideration and noticed by some new people! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey it takes time for votes. Even if this posts gets more votes, it’s still up to the devs if they want to put it in. Don’t feel down about it.
That’s what suggestion is about. Giving devs ideas.

True. The thing is, this never seemed popular and it was already 2 years since I posted this. Most suggestions that people or developers want to see in the game themselves usually gain traction, views and also votes in a manner of weeks, maybe months at best. I’m most likely going to just solve it and leave it at that.