Escape Rooms

Hey, this is my first time posting on the forum, so my bad if it’s in the wrong place or something.

Me and my friend were talking, and we had this idea where maybe every week or so, the devs could release this escape room that multiple people could try and solve within a certain time frame. A group of 2-6 people could go in at once, but once they solve it they can’t go in again to spoil it. In each escape room there would be a puzzle that needs to be solved, sometimes one that requires the effort of all the people in the room. This would be an awesome way to keep players interested, for each week there would be a new puzzle for them to solve with friends. We were thinking that maybe the combination locks, items, or clues could be shuffled, but the overall puzzle would remain the same for everyone, to avoid spoilers. There could also be different themes to go with certain holidays or times of the year. I put this in Plaza Events, because I don’t think the idea is big enough to warrant an entire gamemode, but instead just a new thing to get people off of WoM and actually trying to solve puzzles with their friends.

this seems like something that could be done whenever Condo I/O comes out, not sure when that would be though

https://trello.com/c/9K1aspsW/249-condo-i-o-system

3 Likes

Oh, yeah I didn’t even think about that!
Thinking about that now, every person with a condo might be making escape rooms just for the hell of it. But still, It would be cool if there was a weekly event where we could do a dev approved escape room for some units and exp.

2 Likes

I love escape rooms, so I’m down. We desperately need more variety in events anyway.

3 Likes

That’s one thing that we totally had in mind. He thinks that right now, the gamemodes get boring sorta fast, and some sort of event that keeps people interested would be super helpful to the community.