Environment Settings

A gravity slider that affects the entire condo. (I suppose for ice moon, this would stack)

Atmosphere sliders that change the color of the sky and how dense it is ranging from clear sky that shows the stars as there is no atmosphere, even during daytime, all the way to a dense fog silent hill style.

Slider to change the color of the sun and how bright it is.

Slider that changes the brightness of shaded areas so there can be darker underground areas during daytime if a player so desires.

brilliant ideas, it would be nice if the sun color change affected lighting (and moon color changes as well)

Yesss! I love this idea because in order for me to get the environment brightness setting I’m after; I have to swap maps and some maps won’t even let you use weather so it becomes very limiting.

Why isn’t our skybox (especially lighting) customiseable?

And all these

2 Likes

my suggestion isn’t exactly about condo’s environment (though I see it as a way cooler one)

Ooh those are pretty good too! I like the idea of being able to change the skybox in some way as opposed to simply just changing the color of it. Currently the only way to “change” the skybox is to use an absurdly large dome.