Suggest emotes here!

• Peace and Tranquility dance:
  • Sexy Dance from GMT

tf2 emotes

gman playing with his tie and vanishing

2 Likes

No fortnite emotes allowed.

8 Likes

I’d personally like to see a set of poses which, if performed with friends, lets your group look like some sort of cheesy anime team. It’d look similar to this (stolen from here):

8 Likes

I’d like to see the first multiplayer emotes come out. Things like high fives, rock paper scissors, conga lines. Those would be sweet.

6 Likes

Add a bit of high steps.

1 Like

I suggest the removal of sniffing your armpit emote…oh sorry i mean “dabbing”.

2 Likes
1 Like

I love that dance omg

1 Like

Try launching Steam as an administrator. Message me if that doesn’t work and we can troubleshoot. I have some other ideas if that doesn’t work.

3 Likes

I use all my voting power to nominate Sexy Dance from GMT

10 Likes

Hula dance so we can put on the hula skirt and dance.

1 Like

Absolutely yes to Peace and Tranquility dance. It just works well with so many models and media player sessions.

2 Likes

we have a halloween emote, im thinking a 2 player emote for pulling a christmas cracker

3 Likes

1 Like

I’d just like to see more dances in general, especially ones that can be applied to NPCs. Built a club in my Resort condo and populated it with NPCs but having them all do the same dance looks slightly off.

2 Likes

We already have a Dab emote. This will be an Emote to surpass metal gear.

2 Likes

@Alexer_Zoderia just no.

Maybe a hula dancing emote, actually works well with the Hula Skirt

1 Like

hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

We don’t want to add Fortnite animations and specifically try to avoid recreating emote animations from other existing games. We want our own unique animations.

9 Likes