Dr. Martex's High-rise of Hysteria

Guess who’s back, Back again, Doc’ M’s back.
AND I GOT A NEW BASE OF OPERATIONS.

Casa Del Eggman has a new location, and it’s the central theme of the build this time around.
Let’s jump right in.

Eggman’s back at the bar, now in full NPC glory, complete with 3-4 lines of dialog for each option.
But what’s this? CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Warmaster Seerus returns after his supposed death during the events of Spiral Knights: Operations Crimson Hammer! and he’s… running a weapons repair shop while rambling about god knows what.
I really wish there where more Gremlin Player Models on the workshop, so I could do more with Seerus’ presence.

Casa Del Eggman can now seat up to 13-4 patrons, with plenty of dance floor space to spare and a projector screen for quality entertainment, and that’s not even counting the new areas.

One such new location is the swimming pool, fairly empty, but it’s a pool, what more do you need?

And of course, the Skull-Vault returns, now guarded by the second new NPC, M-L-0472.

I wasn’t thinking straight when I came up with this guy’s dialog tree.

And of course, it wouldn’t be a vault without loot, QUICKFIRE ROUND!

A little more baron then the previous skull vault, but I’ll add more as time goes on.

And of course, My personal quarters, it’s got books, a computer, and a bed, nothing too fancy.
That’s all for now.

7 Likes