Dr. Martex's Condo-o-doom 3: Taking shape

It’s been a while, hasn’t it.
I’m sure Your all happy to know that with the introduction of Workshop items, I’ve been hard at work updating My condo accordingly.
Let’s get on with the show, shall We?

First off, I’ve changed My door slightly to (Somewhat) resemble the entrance to a Wily Castle. (Sorry if anything seems off kilter, the grid was misbehaving when I was trying to build this.)

My old wooden roof has been whisked away to be used as building materials now that I actually have an included roof.

As You can see, I’ve recently received a delivery from the least expensive firm in the known multiverse, just don’t ask what happened to the crew… Seriously, Don’t

Casa Del Eggman has also received some changes, most of the shelves have been taken out to make room for a future upgrade.

Eggman Himself has been upgraded from a simple canvas statue to a full workshop model, bask in the three dimensional-ness

Now, for the main attraction of this post…

THE SKULL-VAULT!

Inside My glorious-yet-small keep-safe are various knick-knacks and valuables I have… Ahem “acquired” over my villainous adventures.
Some of the notable ones You can see here are…

• Venom Snake’s bionic arm
  • The Infinity Gauntlet
  • Stacks of Cash and Gold
  • A jiggy
  • The Red Engineer’s toolbox
  • a UNSC MA5B Assualt Rifle
  • a Vendertech Tactical Shotgun
    And in the safe…

Yeah, they haven’t even realized I took these yet, the decoys I left at 2fort are just filled with newspaper.

Well that’s it, for now, feel free to comment.
Signed - Dr. M

5 Likes

Looks nice!