Does anyone know of a method of sharing my screen to the condo's media player?

Hi there, I’ve been trying to do my own research to track down some means of sharing my screen to the media player in my condo, because some friends and I were joking about watching me play Smash Bros in TU with my capture card. The idea was intriguing, but I had no idea how to do such a thing. I have gotten pretty close with vdo.ninja (though I believe that’s more designed for OBS Twitch Stream Usage), I haven’t had any luck with finding a settings configuration compatible with Tower Unite.

Oh, forgot to mention, I have seen mentions of VLC working for streaming things, but that was from some really old posts, so I don’t know if that’s still supported. Plus, I can’t even begin to imagine how to set that up in this specific case, and I think there was mention of having to share my IP to do so, which is definitely a bit of a yikes.

Not sure if it’s possible or not but honestly, you’re way better off just using Discord’s screen sharing.

1 Like

While you are entirely correct and this is what we normally do, the concept of screensharing to TU is extremely funny to me and I will not rest until I find a means to make my dreams a reality.

2 Likes