I watch some Total Drama Island epsiode about the game called Dodgeball. Why not make it for real?
- The last survival team wins.
- If you catch the ball (right-click), one player from your team come back to the field and the opponent is out.
- If you block the ball with your ball (right-click) but let go on purpose, you’re out.
- If you shoot the ball but aim on the opponent’s head, you’ll be disqualified and the opponent does not.
- If you cross the line, you’ll be penalized.
- Left-click to throw the ball. (Hold for a power shot)
- Right-click to catch or block the ball. (If you dropped, press the space bar 3 times to retrieve your ball)
- Showing an Instant Replay when one player left is out in Slow Motion.
- Special Powers can pick up from the ground on your field to make effects to other players (see below).
- Fire: Takes double damages, taking away 2-3 or more players instead of 1.
- Ice: Slows down the player’s speed
- Slime: Invert the player’s controls.
- Electric: Chase down one player where you aiming.
- Boomerang: Throw a curve ball and aim back to the opponent’s behind.