Different pet pathfinding

Maybe give pets a random path so they don’t merge together.

implying they have patchfinding to begin with

7 Likes

You’re basically asking for collision between pets, actually, as there is no pathfinding for pets, they just directly follows the owner when one get too far from them
Edit: BUT if the pet could have a small animation, like standing still or doing small moves to interact with other pets, it’d be interesting

2 Likes

It appears as though you have misread mets, and there doesn’t appear to be any edits for him to fix the typo.

it was a joke

Ok right I know just you looked silly since you said patchfinding.
Either way I this would great I don’t own multiple pets myself but I imagine it’s annoying for those who do.

I’m going to bring this one back cause I didn’t notice this was a thing until I tried to have a brigade of rolling pets and got this:

2 Likes

Collision would be good, but I also wouldn’t mind there being a significantly farther range before it starts teleporting after you. Feels like I see them do that more than ever rolling.

2 Likes

I also don’t like the poofing animation of them teleporting. I don’t think it would be such an issue if I didn’t get a cloud of smoke covering my screen every time I went no-clip.

2 Likes