Didn't Receive Nightclub Pack?

I used the new Spin to Win and landed on Nightclub Pack and I didn’t receive any of the items.

Steps to Reproduce

Not really sure what to say here, please see the screenshot.

What I expected to happen

I expected to receive the Nightclub Pack.

What happened

I used the new Spin to Win and landed on Nightclub Pack and I didn’t receive any of the items.

Notes / Media

N/A

The screenshot proves nothing

1. You appear to have not even spun the wheel yet
  2. The needle is currently resting on Floating Umbrella
  3. There is no YOU WON dialogue at the bottom middle of the screenshot
  1. The wheel likely finished spinning before they took the screenshot; they would need it to stop on the Nightclub Pack space to win it, then if it wasn’t rewarded, take a screenshot post-spin of the prize not showing up.
  2. The Nightclub Pack space looks closest to the center so that’s what should have been awarded. The needle doesn’t determine what prize is won.
  3. The no YOU WON popup would be because the game didn’t award the Nightclub Pack.

I agree the image alone is unclear whether it was taken pre- or post-spin (only a video of it happening would have been 100% sufficient proof imo) but this reply seems unnecessarily accusatory and all of your points also do not prove anything.

When I say I ended up winning it, I mean that I had to continue spinning the wheel until I managed to get it again. I would also like to add that immediately after not receiving the night club pack I also landed on the ice moon condo and got nothing, to be fair I didn’t want it anyways as I already have one.

Whenever the needle does that it always flicks over to the left, every single time.
There is no WON dialogue because once the wheel stopped there, nothing happened.

I wish I took a clip of it, but I only grabbed a screenshot. It may have to do with the server resetting as shortly after this BS East servers restarted.

I ended up winning it when I joined a West Server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.