December 2020 Condo Contest (Winter/Festivity)

Christmas Theme Biome

Steam ID: 76561198193864626

Hello all!

So many lovely post already! Gotta love Christmas XD

This is my Christmas Theme Park that I started at the beginning of December for this contest. The Biome city was started a month before. Each Dome will have a different Season Biome when I am finished.
Enjoy!
Great job everyone and good luck to all!

And Happy New Year! 2021 ftw!

10 Likes

Giant Gingerbread House Village

People involved:

Teapot_Time - 76561198274740894
SereninSparks - 76561198261928722
Kodipher - 76561198233310724

Hi there!!

My friends and I have built a giant gingerbread house village with candy decorations both on the houses and around the environment, including an M&M path & chocolate river that flows through the middle of the town :smiley:

We hope you like it!

Chocolate River Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4i8Z7LkHuk
(Sorry it’s not the best quality)

11 Likes

@chesdaywalker, @CloudSky, @S_Rose, and @Alexer_Zoderia, please edit your entries to link to your Steam profile or SteamID.

Done.

1 Like

I have added the steam profile link in my entry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 34 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Alright everyone, the contest has ended, and entries will be be judged soon. You all did an amazing job, and we look forward to giving out prizes. Thanks to those who participated!

10 Likes

The results are in! Thanks again to everyone for participating! You all did great, and we have raised the prize amounts, added more places, and incorporated the 75k bonus to the winning prizes as well.

Just like the Halloween Contest, the base prize amounts were adjusted to:
1st- 2,000,000
2nd- 1,000,000
3rd - 500,000
4th - 250,000
5th - 125,000
Prizes were divided by the amount of players in a group, and each got 75,000 Units added to their prize.

So, with that being said, the winners are:

Everyone else got the 75k prize.

Keep an eye out for the next contest! Prizes will be distributed soon.

10 Likes

Prizes have been awarded. Congrats to everyone who won and thank you to all who participated. Can’t wait to see you all in the next one!

9 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much and congrats everyone!! <3

3 Likes

Thank you!! This was amazing to be a part of.

Congrats to all :smiley:

3 Likes

wow duude, this is amazing!

1 Like

sorry! I have my steam linked to my profile, I read that it was an option… Did I screw up?
(I am not really sure if I can check in the game’s logs or such whether I have got the prize, sorry again >.<)

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

No worries. In the future, include the link to your Steam profile within your contest submission post. You will receive your units soon.

2 Likes