Customizable balls in ball race

What I mean is players have the ability to change the color of their ball, and can buy different ball shapes from a store, like the upgrade store or place a tiny shop next to the ball-race port.

I’m talking about ball-race, because in gmod tower you could change your ball shape into a decahedron or a soccerball.

Just realised. Sorry. I’ll get a better answer ready…

So yeah, ball customisation like you have said is most likely planned within the upgrades store. Currently ball race player stuff are mostly placeholders (the actual players anyways; they dont assume the look of your character) I doubt you will hear anything about this topic until August maybe, as the developers are focused on other things. You can see a bit of their progress here: https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

I know, but thanks for telling me anyways.

If Gmtower had them, I’m pretty sure Tower Unite will have them, too. I mean, we already have an upgrades store planned. At the same time, only half of the game worlds have yet been playable in game, which includes Ballrace. I’m pretty sure we will get our balls soon enough.

2 Likes