Custom Posters

I’m pretty sure by tables he means like an iPad, or some sort of large hand-held touch screen device.

Well yeah, that’s given by tablet, but what will it do?

It’ll have support to view GIFs on an in-game tablet, I assume.

I`ve found example of picture that will be used in many condos.

http:// i.imgur.com/gRRBd04.jpg (I have put spacebar, because there isn`t spoiler funtion yet.)

Immediately walk out of the condo in disgust.

My condo is now confirmed to be a tiny closet with that picture in an 8x10 photo frame on a desk.

no girls allowed

2 Likes

@macdguy What about a rule of no explicit images? Say if someone sees a poster that has an explicit or racist or bad picture, then you can report it as explicit, then maybe give the guy like a week ban or something? to me that seems like the easiest option other than the parental controls or asking if you want it to be viewed.

Also someone said something about TVs in the comments so the feature of each person being able to turn the TV off for their view will still exit in TU?

Manually banning people is much more difficult than implementing parental controls. Especially with a lot more players arriving for tower unite.

I guess yeah, but I still like the idea of choosing whether to view their custom art or being warned about it, maybe If the company gets bigger they could do that.

Parental controls and a set of user based filters are about the most we’re planning for preventing bad imagery. We don’t want to be moderating people.

1 Like