Custom painted Keyboard

So, I got bored and wanted to see if i could do a good job painting my old keyboard and maybe get “job request” from people or friends yanno so i did this , what should i name it? i was thinking like Goldlocks or something lol

6 Likes

Whoa? We’re using the same keyboard! Did you have an Acer Aspire?

That’s pretty damn nice man.

1 Like

Well… Had lol , atleast the case originally it was the prebuilt but the parts have been swapped out over the last 4 years, and now i took my dads old case…

1 Like

Same here. I don’t remember how long I’ve had mine. I was a bit foolish when I bought it and didn’t realize that it was low profile. Of everything it came with, though, I’m still using the keyboard :slight_smile:

Setup looks nice!

1 Like

Thanks! only issue with that keyboard is compared to the mechanical it feels like i need to push down a truck to be able to press a button, keys would always stick too. glad i ‘updated’

1 Like

Don’t see to have that issue but perhaps I’m just used to it. The biggest thing keeping me from upgrading is the prices of all the keyboards I’d like to get and the fact none of them seem to have the amazing volume wheel. I love it so much.

1 Like

Yea, maby if you get a keyboard with the touchscreen pad on it one may have an app for media controls this Razer blackwidow ultimate 2014 has volume controlls but not the wheel.

1 Like

damn that keyboard look pretty sick! if you gave the gold a bit of a shine it would look like australlium :smiley: (refrence for TF2 players there :smiley: ) also what case is that Noobular? it looks pretty sick! well the neons / LED’S anyway xD

1 Like
1 Like

Thats look pretty sick! could you fit water cooling in it? also do you know how much it costs? “roughly”

1 Like

Yes, my dad had a water cooler in it but it was a smaller one so a single fan radiator, the case or my setup?

1 Like

just the case how much roughly?

1 Like

Not sure to be honest but the compay is Xclio and i just looked at another one of their cases and it looks awesome

1 Like

That case does look EPIC but does look pretty big ;/ wich is good and bad :smiley: and if you reply I wont respond sorry im going to sleep now :smiley: its late in the UK

1 Like

ok lol night, yea the aspire is way to small for me , i got it for christmas but it’s a pain in the ass to manage cables or swap parts out since there’s literally no space in it.

1 Like

This is sick! I want one :open_mouth:

Well I mean, I wonder how much shipping would be to where you are lol, i saw some boxes that would work if i started to paint and sell them to people on usps’s website, Where you live?

1 Like

Australia :smiley:

I mean, shipping is probably $100+ because aussie, I’m in the US, If you were closer maybe we could have done something lol or if you’d pay for shipping

1 Like