Current Status of The Game/announcement

A box that appears beside chat that is used for anouncements (Update schedule, current Problems etc)

This could help players understand certain problems, and fix their confusion right away. This could also be good to Inform players about new Updates, or Bugs they need to avoid doing.

Yeah that’s pretty epic.

4 Likes

Yeah, they need to make this happen

3 Likes

I like this idea

2 Likes

I always disliked the empty space on the main menu, so this would be a good way to fill things up and prevent repeat questions. You could have one box for dev announcements (bugs, refreshing servers, etc.) and perhaps another that shows Trello updates, sort of like the bot on the forums.

4 Likes

I think that’s a good idea yeah

3 Likes

good idea in concept, i don’t think it’s a great one in practice, i feel the player should be alerted of the current status (if the status is poor) apon start up as a pop up.
Having it down out of the way on the main menu is much less noticeable and won’t totally remove confusion from players when they don’t get units/exp/achievements

1 Like

But still, people will definitely notice it before Sending a message about why the problems happening, a popup is as noticable as a thing that stays there

2 Likes

what if they don’t want to send a message though, i certainly don’t i usually just join the plaza first

i would consider a pop up is much more noticeable

plus i’m not saying have it only be a popup
it can still have the box at the bottom

WoW has something like this! would love to see it.

3 Likes

If I could vote twice, I would.

2 Likes