Cooking

Card

https://trello.com/c/CW2teyd5/112-cooking

Description

Craft different food items together by using a stove to cook them. This Condo activity is a great way to discover hidden items not sold at the stores.

Progress

[ul][li]Recipe system[/li][li]Decide on items you can cook[/li][li]Base cooking item (Processor)[/li][li]Prototype cooking[/li][li]Recipe Book[/li][li]Actions: Heat[/li][li]Actions: Blend[/li][li]Actions: Freeze[/li][li]Actions: Prepare[/li][li]Actions: Mix (potions)[/li][li]Actions: Fuse[/li][/ul]

12 Likes

Better be able to cook something with my 700+ potatos :thinking:

3 Likes

Jacket Potatoes, there you go.

Make a potato pizza with the topping options of potato, potato or potato. You can have 1 side dish, potato with potato or potato potato with some potato potato.

I now have more than enough salt ready for the update

Haha, I have like 20 salt and pepper items

it’s a meme you dip

I know but I really have salt :neutral_face:

[ul][li]“Decide on items you can cook” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Prototype cooking” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][li]“Base cooking item (Processor)” has been checked off on the “Progress” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

let me cook potatoes pls

Cooking by the book

With the Coming of Cooking, and Fishing Being added soon, I kinda want to see Gardening. Buying planters and seeds and a watering mechanic would be fun, for fans of farming games anyways.

2 Likes

Like after your planting is done, you can take whats left and put it on a dish? and eat it? Hell yes.

1 Like