Condo Surface Suggestions Megathread

Cake Textures
Until the cooking update is out with cakes, people can make some with the canvas items using this material.

1 Like

A simple glossy plastic material and a simple smooth non brushed metal material.

Polka Dot Material

3 Likes

Georgian Wired Glass

Glass reinforced with embedded/integrated wire mesh

Used as a material on the Utility Door (variants 2 and 3)

5 Likes

Mounds of Units found on hole 18 at Treasure Cove

There’s a Coin Pile texture in the game already, actually. I think it’s in the Metal category.

6 Likes

Dragon Egg Scales

Crystal Ore (Glowing)

Crystal Ore that supports the glow slider/Has an emissive map

4 Likes

Nightclub Billiards Decking/Planks

Billiards Table Beize/Fabric

Milk Jug Toss Countertop Fabric

Light Panel diode array

7 Likes

A variant of White Tile Floor, minus the annoying trim/seam that runs across the top:-

A greyscaled/monochromatic variant of Kitchen Tiles, without the baked in tan coloured tint

4 Likes

Magic Carpet/Flying Rug from Ball Race Oasis

6 Likes

Colorable Liquid texture like chocolate?

2 Likes

I’ve suggested textures from Little Crusaders in this thread before but they’d be especially great to have now that it has support for workshop maps.

4 Likes

Materials used in MG Nostalgia

CRT Scanlines

“Flaming Tyres” track

This non-descript smooth/matte surface seen on geometry primitives

16-bit Retro Pixel Waterfall

Iridescent Compact Disc surface

Black & White Tile

Sky Gradient

Neon Wireframe and Grid

It should be noted that this style of grid appears to be fully distinct from the recently added “VR Grid”

9 Likes

I would like to suggest a Canvas Physics item :slight_smile: would be really useful in making some cool IO stuff like card games.

4 Likes

Carpet texture with “noise” similar to this shader in unity used in vrchat worlds so that it sticks out a bit from the floor

9 Likes

I wonder if something similar like that is used with the clouds in the Heavenscape from Ball race. :person_shrugging: Kinda reminds me of it, hence why I brought it up.

2 Likes

GLITTER!

7 Likes