Condo item placement issues (cant place more items)

Hello Devs,
my friend got a problem with his game for a while.
Maybe you can read and look about the information underneath.

Dear Devs,
I got a huge problem with building in any type of my Condos.
When I set an item in the Map, the automatic loading is just loading but doesnt(keeps spinning in circles but dissappears) save!

Also I cant save my condo through a snapshot either.

So, I tried to solve the problem with re-installing the game, but it didn’t work.
I also emptied out cache (Workshop and Canvas). But the result stayed the same.

If for instance I delete 5 items, then I can set 5 items again. But then I cant build further anymore.
(Maybe show video)
My question is, if the game possess a limit in putting items in all of the condos?
I placed around 16,000 items in total. (divided on other condos)

It would be nice, if you can help out with this problem.
A lot of Thanks in advance,
Miamiheatfan95

Thank you in andvance.
Greeds,
Rickkert
P.S. : Btw he somehow cant report here either…He tried to sign up with multiple E-Mails but never got any varification-Mail…so thats why I am reporting for him

This may be an issue with Steam’s cloud saving implementation. This is untested, but I suggest he navigates to[Steam install directory]\userdata\[Steam ID 64]\394690\remote\Condos and ensure that the Condo save files are NOT marked as read-only by going into the file properties. Try it with a test condo first.
Besides that, I can only suggest he contacts Steam for possible cloud saving problems on his account.

Miamiheatfan95 you say? Maybe that’s because he already has a verified account here by the name of hans_worst.

[13:05]

Hello Madmijk,

thank you a lot for your response. I showed the Miamiheatfan95 what you have written,
so thats now what he responded:

Dear Devs,
my friend send me an image of your answer. Thanks for helping me!

Unfortunately I havent solved the problem yet.

I have looked into my folder. It seemed I had more than one Steam-ID in there…
So I decided first of all to back up and then clear out and delete the whole Steam-Folder.
I re-installed Steam aswell.
After re-installing I had now only one Steam-ID where I can grab on the files.
First I launched the game again, and looked if the re-installing made already the difference. Though sadly not…
The save condo circle was still spinning after I set a new item into the condo.
So I closed the game and looked in the files again and followed your advice.
I was going into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\195803833\394690\remote\Condos\C_Studio

I looked, if I have the “Read Only” checkbox checked…but it wasnt
[13:06]

I restarted Tower Unite again. But nothing changed. Everything is still the same.

To “failing Steam synchronisation”. If I am playing one of the minigames in Tower…my progress gets counted. I get normally achievements and experiences. Everything gets saved. Only putting new items down into any Condo doesnt work at all.

For further advise I would be gladly thankful!
Miamiheatfan95

P.S. Btw. thanks for telling me a possible reason, why I cant create a new account with my name. One time another friend posted something for me a while back(back then I had also some issues with the sign up…). I didn’t know he used my name with his e-mailaddress(hans_worst).
Thought he had he used his own Nickname connected with the e-mailaddress.
I will try and talk to him soon, and find a solution.

I hope you can help further. Thanks again in advance.

Greeds,
Rickkert