[Condo I/O] Afk sensor

I suggest there could possibly be an afk sensor IO tool. Yes I’m aware as soon as someone joins a condo they are afk, but I have an idea where the first initial afk could be afk toggle one, & any afk after that could be afk toggle two. The sensor could sense which either afk is activated; kind of like the player toggle when it senses when a person is inside it. So the afk sensor can teleport whoever is afk to a specific location.

I forgot to add, if a host were to go afk, you could have an option for host afk teleport, so it would also only teleport the host to a specific room, separating the guests and host.

I’ve ever seen AFK detector in GMod back in my days. But does it have infinite range, like when a user go AFK for like 10 minutes and they got auto kicked for the 15th minutes?

the range could be changable, and could have a kick/ban option to it as well as teleport location, it could teleport a player to an afk location, and if they are afk too long in this location then they will get kicked or banned, that could be a different I/O on its own, a kick/ban sensor

1 Like