Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

Post your design ideas for condos for the developers to implement into the game here. They can be as simple as a concept or a couple basic sketches, to as complex as a full scale floor-plan, detailed drawings or renders, or even a design thesis for the condo. Happy suggesting!

2 Likes

a condo ontop of the tower in the lobby, its not used so why not

8 Likes

The innards of an office building, probably similar to the one in The Stanley Parable.

15 Likes

A really tiny studio apartment (perhaps one of the rooms in the tower overlooking the Plaza). It might be nice to have a super small condo so new players can still make a space feel lived in (as opposed to a single decorated room in an otherwise empty condo).

24 Likes

Lobby 1 Condo

13 Likes

Castle.

4 Likes

a gigantic milk cult cathedral on a hughmungus rocky mountain overlooking a 400 foot tall milk statue made of dead humans

3 Likes

A New York penthouse suite or something that focuses a lot more on the interior of the building more than the exterior of it.

43 Likes

I would love this, especially with a balcony.

3 Likes

I’d love just a, ya know, regular house. The modern stuff is great but I think just a regular house would be kinda fun :slight_smile: Have bedrooms upstairs or something, kinda just build it like you would build a house :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well you’ll be excited, because that’s pretty much what the new condo map is (just bigger horizontally, I guess): http://puu.sh/rBhuC/751ae055ad.jpg

I’d personally like some sort of house in a forest.

2 Likes

Oh right, I think I saw that :slight_smile:

Like, a cabin? That’d be kinda cool. I’d like to see a small stream or something you could walk over on a fallen log :stuck_out_tongue:

FIREPLACE

BOOKCASES

I actually really need this right now

5 Likes

@DignifiedPeach’s idea above sounds nice.

I was thinking something a bit like that, but surrounded by forests and foggy mountains like in this old piece of concept art for Life Is Strange.

2 Likes

A futuristic house floating in mid-air would be pretty cool.
http://assets.dornob.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/futuristic-floating-home.jpg

16 Likes

a log cabin

29 Likes

Some house on a mountain, but just a modern house.

21 Likes

Hobbit hole kind of thing.

19 Likes

other than the plaza tower having a condo ontop i want a caravan condo aswell

13 Likes

Oh, and to make it original, they could switch the first letters of Hobbit Hole so that it would be a unique name!

wait a minute…

3 Likes

hobbie holt

1 Like