Condo: Condo Fixes/Changes

Card

https://trello.com/c/UaFwpyGs/440-condo-condo-fixes-changes

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

• Separated ceiling and roof meshes (you can FINALLY have different roof and interior ceiling materials in some spots)
  • Increased light brightness inside in some places
  • Fixed an issue with all Condos where outside lighting was sometimes a little dim
  • Removed barrier rocks/walls
  • Made it easier to get out of the pool using the stairs
  • Fixed Condo being incredibly dark on some settings
8 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Checklist" has been added to the card.
5 Likes
  • Card was renamed from "Condo: Condo Fixes" to "Condo: Condo Fixes/Changes".
5 Likes
  • "Made it easier to get out of the pool using the stairs" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Fixed an issue with all Condos where outside lighting was sometimes a little dim" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Increased light brightness inside in some places" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Removed barrier rocks/walls" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Separated ceiling and roof meshes (you can FINALLY have different roof and interior ceiling materials in some spots)" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Fixed Condo being incredibly dark on some settings" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
7 Likes

I’m not sure I’m reading this right. Are the invisible walls completely gone?

4 Likes

I moved the invisible walls much further out, but not entirely removed.

3 Likes

When you say much farther out, how far? I’m currently building a city and I’m worrying about half of it being cut off by an invisible wall. If it’s by the mountains it would be fine but anything closer I’d worry about. Is there a way you can show a before and after comparison?

Having an editable border distance would be useful, of course with an upper limit at a certain distance.
Glad to see it moved further out though, it can get in the way of a lot of larger builds.

1 Like

Black square is the old limits, highlighted yellow cube are the new limits.

13 Likes

Holy shit that’s far out. I like it!

Thanks for this, it shouldn’t affect my build.

I wanted to ask about this earlier but I never really got around to it. Which rocks will be removed? It’ll be great to clear up the view a bit, but I’m worried that things like this little thing will be affected. I’m not exactly too sure how to accurately describe it in text so I’ve just left the picture there.

1 Like

Those rocks remain, I tried to keep the removal of rocks to just specifically the outskirts. The rocks surrounding the Condo building itself are all still there.

3 Likes

If the limits have been pushed back, does this mean there will be an outside area outside the front of the condo, as well as an actual front door?

Probably not. According to caboose or someone Condos are all pocket dimensions so reality don’t make no sense.

5 Likes

Any chance we could toggle the rocks as future setting? I would prefer them not to be there in my condo but some players have buildings based on them.

2 Likes

Very minor thing that I hope gets addressed with most condos is can you make the walls scaling to be consistent/exact with other walls? I know we can manually fix it with our own scaling but it’s very difficult to lineup perfectly for each and every wall. I started really working on the main condo and I’ve been running into this problem alot.