Computrix's House Showcase

For some reason or another, I couldn’t edit my previous showcase thread anymore, so here’s a new one for my latest project completed, the House condo type!

If you haven’t seen my suite and condo before, be sure to check out the showcase thread for those here: Computrix’s Residential Showcase [Condo/Suite]

I never liked the house. It was on a huge plot of land, yet featured no pool, and the interior was laid out weird, and parts of it are cramped inside. Regardless, I worked around these and other challenges and built a highly furnished interior. Among my travels condo-hopping I haven’t seen many houses that were fully furnished, at least to this degree.

One final note: the house condo, for some reason or another, will display everything as blurry if there’s 300+ objects inside. If you have a high end system, I would suggest putting “-notexturestreaming” in your launch options for Tower Unite before visiting, or working with decorating a house of your own.

Screenshots

Outside View - Front

Backyard & Deck

Garage

Entryway

Living Room

Kitchen

1F Hallway

Hallway Closet

1F Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Stairwell

Basement Living Room

Furnace Room

Basement Hallway

Basement Office

Basement Bathroom

Kids Bedroom/Playroom

Basement Spare Room “Pantry”

Thanks for looking! If you see me in game come check it out, or any of my other residences!

21 Likes

Nice!

I like this!

I was there myself :slight_smile:

very good o_o

Nice house!

So good! Makes mine look like shit. :smile:

Very nice. That car is adorable :heart_eyes_cat:

@Computrix +1 for letting me steal pool table idea :wink:

1 Like