Companion app

Here’s an idea for release (after EA) -

An app for mobiles which is basically a portable CondOS. Since the original GMT CondOS had something to do with android (I can’t remember what) I figured it wouldn’t be too hard to port it onto google play or something. Anyway, about the app, just like a CondOS on your phone which allows to change settings while not actually having to go to the tablet in your Condo, so people can do things with their condo while having to decorate, so they wouldn’t have to go back and fourth. Of course there are other uses for this, just haven’t fully brainstormed it yet. It really depends on the different capabilities of CondOS by this stage, since it’s not finished as of yet.

5 Likes

Hmm, why not? Can be very handy for specific situations. I support this.

1 Like

I’m not too sure what the use for this would be. Your condo disappears if you aren’t connected to TU. However, I can see this as a way to connect to servers and chat with players, like Discord’s mobile app.

2 Likes

Your condo settings are still saved while offline, it wouldn’t be too hard to adjust settings. It’s all one big database, and the app can send instructions to alter the values of your condo.

1 Like

I really feel like this is just a thing that could be worked on when everything else is finished. It’s not really required for the gameplay but could be a neat feature.

3 Likes

Yes! That would be very cool! Support!!!

What if you could edit the Condo from the app. An eagle eye’s view looking down at the condo. A 2d kinda thing.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it can’t be suggested, nobody said its something that needs to be made any time soon. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

This seems like a really good idea like customize your condo not having to be on your pc! I support this!

I’m not sure the devs know anything about making a mobile app :confused: Still a good suggestion nonetheless!

1 Like

Yes! <3

I like this suggestion, however, I don’t know if it would be useful enough to be added into the game, as making it do what the game is already doing seems a tad pointless. Cool idea, none the less.

3 Likes