Community room (you decide)

i dont see a milk shrine

Where do you want it? plus how do you want it to be?

If you regret your choice now you will regret regretting it for the rest of your life.

put it on the wall across from the catsack couch
make it a slightly tilted poster with several candles on the floor

Can I get 2 canvas’ in the centre of the right wall? Only because my logo is split in 2 and I can’t access my PC for a while. Thanks

(I hope shameless self promotion for a future condo project is acceptable :blush: )

1 Like

Plop a gray couch and a coffee table facing towards the red wall for me

1 Like

Added more stuff, due to it is a community room I bought two mouse pads for the hub so people don’t misjudge the main idea.

2 Likes

@Cakemagic the greatest slav squatter in all of Tower Unite. Put him facing the door, in the middle of the floor there.

5 Likes

That picture needs a few edits, i suggest some adidas lines on the shirt and pants so it looks more authentic.
Case in point:

http://img04.deviantart.net/952a/i/2010/108/a/f/blue_rogue__s_flag_by_spo0n_the_cynic.jpg Am I doing it right?

1 Like

Can you add this to the other side of the doge?

2 Likes

I would like to be added next to wherever the Slav is located.

1 Like

Here is a nice picture I made in MSPaint

Maybe it could be framed, and be put above the red couch?

4 Likes

Updating room again.

6 Likes

Can we get a single potato set directly in the center of the tabletop, with a fork on its left and a knife on its right?

4 Likes

Pink guy and papa franku
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/b9/bc/ddb9bc5e936b4c6e11f97a33844b9406.jpg

3 Likes

Adding a deadline.

You have till Sunday 1 PM GMT+1 to request stuff, then I’m going to make the credit list there.

1 Like

Could it be possible for me to request a second item?
A potato with forks for legs and knives for arms.

1 Like

Add this picture at the ceiling:

4 Likes

Somewhere small in a corner, exclusive arte by yours truly

8 Likes