Commands for Chat

Since a bunch of new players try to do /dance or /unstuck in chat I think it’d be useful if there were chat commands to use in the plaza/condos. These would be used by doing either “![command]” or “/[command]”.

I’ll add other commands you suggest here to this post.

Here’s a list of possible commands:

• help: This would show you what commands there are.

• unstuck/kill: This would respawn you, like if you pressed K.

• tp to [name]: This would teleport you to whoever’s name you typed if you’re in a condo. (Edit: maybe only for hosts?)

• dance/emote: This would open up the emotes menu. You could press C to exit it.

• [emote name]: This would make you do whatever emote you typed. (ex. if you typed /dab you would dab)

• where [item/area/event]: Tells you where a specific thing in the plaza/condo is if “where” and the thing’s name are in the same message. (you wouldn’t have to do ! or / for this one)

• global: Switches chat to Global if you’re in Local chat.

• local: Switches chat to Local if you’re in Global chat.

• announcements: Switches chat to the Announcements tab.

• awards: Switches chat to the Awards tab.

/local and
/global
Maybe? I see a lot of people try it

not a fan of the tp, unless it’s host side only.

edit: alrght sweet, just didn’t want people who complete challenge condos or find secrets able to act as shortcuts for other players.

Could be pretty useful when community condos becomes a thing. Or maybe a whitelist that you could add people to for certain commands.

i think having unstuck and kill be separate things is good
/kill = kill player, (like pressing K)
/stuck (i think that’s better than unstuck /shrug) = instant respawn
sure it’s not a big difference but i think it’s a good one

/tp in plazas the player should be allowed to enable/disable modes such as, public, friends only, group only.
for condos however the player should still be allowed to use the preferences, however the host teleport to anyone, and the host should be able to disable the feature entirely or overwrite the users preferences (shouldn’t actually change the user preferences as it’d be annoying to have to change your settings just because the host overwrites them. etc. host can set it to off, but you can have it set to public but you wouldn’t be able to use it since host disabled it.)

1 Like