Basically what I am suggesting today is the ability to press use (E) on a quarter and flip it in place (if there are no quarters above it).
- Quarters are still furniture
- You can now press E on a quarter like you can with a die
- The coin flips to heads, tails, or on the side in a rare occasion
- The coin flips in place like a die rolls in place
- You cannot flip a quarter that is under other quarters
- This allows people to decorate with stacks of quarters still
- It would be fun to flip over 5 quarters at a time though
- I don’t think this part matters too much so it can be left out
Maybe when workshop animations are added (or if anyone from PixelTail Games is up to task, then possibly:
- A coin flip animation
- For those that can’t settle disputes with their friends in the plaza!
- Flips a coin, covers with hand, and reveals a random side (heads or tails)
- Throwable Quarter?
- Lightly flip a coin into the air, let it land on the ground, and see the result (heads or tails)
The above two are just ideas I came up with after coming up with the initial idea to integrate coin flipping into the plaza.
This was originally posted into the Item Suggestions thread but I decided to make a whole topic for this after reading
this post (if you want this removed let me know lol).
Quarters can finally have a use!