[CLOSED] Free Touhou/Kancolle rig commission

This is not click bait or anything, I’ve made this post because people wanted a used model to be in-game without spending any irl money. If you’re looking for specific Touhou or Kancolle character to be imported in Tower Unite, you came to the right place, however I’m not good at creating models but I have enough experience to edit the model to make it look good in-game, here some examples of models I imported.

Also you might wanna try your luck and request other specific models, My goal is to make people have great scale of fun using those models.

3 Likes

you just ended riggers careers

1 Like

But I’m not a rapper. Hehe

3 Likes

1 Like

Kancolle villains could get some love only saw one on the workshop so far

So i’d request an aircraft carrier princess

1 Like

Some models i would like to see around.

(Link to model with a Texture Fix)

2 Likes

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1751105088 There you go @Bjorngomes

1 Like

It’s gonna take time just let me finish some stuff in my irl and I will do rest of Touhou models.

1 Like

My only request is… If you still have the files for the game Gensou Skydrift, I would like to download them. If it’s possible, I don’t need them rigged/set up before hand, I’d like them as is, or just to have them in general. possible the DAE or file that Blender may Support.

1 Like

I have a model in mind, idk if you can do it since its not Kancolle nor Touhou, but there’s two versions that i found one for MMD and one for SFM. I’ll link em both for whichever you want.

MMD: https://www.deviantart.com/uruchiha/art/MMD-Monster-Musume-Miia-647055587

SFM: https://www.deviantart.com/finalleet/art/SFM-model-Monster-Musume-Miia-670827297

1 Like

Any of the abyssals honestly, can’t get enough of them

@Balake_Emogak Actually this is wrong topic to talk about, anyway contact me for week or 2 so I can provide download link for those models

@Arbiter Okay, added to the queue.

Unfortunately I Will delay the rigging for a bit because I have exams this month, but don’t worry, the requests are still open.

1 Like

May i ask how big the queue is?

@DodoFTW ah, sorry.
And apologies again, but “For week or 2,” It’s probably just my stupid brain that didn’t understand.
Did you mean “Contact me in a week or 2 or the model download link”???

@Balake_Emogak Ah yes exactly, sorry bad grammer.

@Arbiter Well… Right now it’s not that big, I’ve got 3 model requests from Nue but I won’t do 3 at the time, just one of them and onto the next someone’s request, so according to this topic and outside, It may takes 3-4 models to finish so I can get to your request.

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

Okay, i’ll post here in a week or 2, or if you prefer another way of messaging, I’ll gladly use that.

@DodoFTW
aaaaa, i swear i haven’t keeping track of time, but ree.
Anyways uh… about the models. Do you by any chance have them ready?

@Balake_Emogak I hate to say this but I’m so busy with exams so I will be available at beginning of July. Sorry.

1 Like

@DodoFTW
Oh, yeah, I get the exam business. It’s fine.