Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. Model Rig Commission / Request

EDIT 2: That was fast, wow! Thank you to loley and BasedCosmos for taking the time to talk to me and for trying to help. Thank you to John Cena for finishing the new rig.

Hello,

I’m seeing Wesker, Barry, and Jill but no Chris. I actually have a model already rigged by someone else that was done months ago, only issue is that it’s quite literally the hunchback of notre dame and his neck is giraffe levels of tall. The last commission I had done for it, he didn’t have a lot of experience with the TU rig but he certainly tried his best.

I know nothing about rigging so I didn’t even know where to start trying to fix it myself and I was too awkward to ask him to change it. Also I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don’t know where else to post this. I don’t know if I have the files still but I can check- is it easier to start with that or just from scratch? Willing to pay however much it’s worth.

Here is an example of a rig I really like by John Cena on the workshop:

And here is the one I’ve got right now:

Thank you

EDIT:
Here’s a big ol’ folder full of files from what he gave me if anyone wants to take a look.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bbm68uBp8MjKxNN-AS25ogfLTv5YwT_u?usp=sharing