Character customisation not synchronised through Steam Cloud

Hi all,

I recently bought Tower unite on my laptop, made a character, played some games with my friend and bought some stuff. But now when i open the game on my desktop i get a new character.
My old character isnt gone, because if i start the game up on my laptop its still there.
So is there any way to have the same character on different pc´s?

If I recall correctly, there isn’t any Steam cloud support yet (though I could be wrong about this; I only use one computer, so I wouldn’t notice). Your character info is stored on a local file; I haven’t tested it, but it looks like the character info is in Steam > steamapps > common > Tower Unite > Tower > ClientPlayerData2 > Wearables.dat. If you just stick that (and any other relevant files) on a flash drive or on a cloud storage service, you could transfer it manually to whatever computer you use. I know it’s not automatic, but it should work.

2 Likes

ok thanks :slight_smile:
hope they add something that fixes this, because i switch between my laptop and desktop a lot.
ill try this for now

Sorry but you are wrong:

1 Like

Ah, so I am. It looks like it’s only for condo saves, though, so character data still needs to be manually transferred.

Correct. Steam Cloud only works for Condos at the moment.

that kinda sucks :confused:

Eventually we will be adding it to Steam Cloud.

Im not expecting it in the next patch or anything but i hope it gets added soon. I will be switching between my laptop and desktop quite a lot when school starts. Cant really complain tho because the game is in early acces.