Changing theme of Zombie Massacre

So as everyone already knows, Virus and Zombie Massacre tend to get mixed up sometimes, so I propose that we change the theme from zombies to killer robots. I think it would make more sense with things like the Electrician, short circuiting the robots. :smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, I like this idea.
Gives ZM it’s own personality. And robots can be much more varied than zombies

Aw come on, robots?
Why don’t we use robots instead of humen as the default playermodel?

I actually thing this is a great idea. Zombies do get over used in nearly everything. And with Virus using a husk type thing, it only makes sence

We’ll already have robots as shop-keeper
But changing from zombies to robots can be a concept (why not the shop keeper rebelling)
But we could do anything:
-Fighting against Aliens
-Fighting against Gobelins
-Fighting against mutants

Or why not… All of them, but the enemies changes depend of the theme of the map (so everyone can fight against what they want to fight)

1 Like

I was thinking evil robots, like gone rouge
EDIT:
How’s this

“The Tower’s maintenance bots have gone rogue! Take them out before they destroy all life on the island!”

That’d make one good map based on the main plaza, except we can only go from the stores to the fountain near the metro entrance

[quote=“Zapty, post:1, topic:4940”]
killer robots
[/quote] I would prefer Cyborgs.

I don’t see a problem with two games using the same theme. I would though, be open to having more enemy types mixed in. Fight zombie robots and aliens all at the same time. “Apocolypse Massacre”

All in all though I would prefer to keep ZM about being a twin stick zombie murder spree. That’s what it’s always been and there’s no reason to change something that already works so well. Plus they would have to remake how everything works…

I’ll pefer ZM to stay the same

2 Likes