Change Log

I said about this in a different post… but I was thinking I should make it, its own post…

So, a change log nerdy and ‘summary’ for the Alphas. E.g.

“Jump hight increased” Summary
“Jump_sdrwa:556 ->Jump:sdrw:600” Nerdy

A good thing to base it on is the League of Legands change log. The way they display the information is great

It would make it so us alpha testers know what to look out for… and so I know what to cover when making a video, without having to do EVERYTHING IN THE GAME to see what’s new (and still missing things)

2 Likes

Agreed, I’m usually checking the trello, myself, but a changelog would be really nice.

I also agree that there should be a changelog, even though I regularly check the trello as it would be nice to have for those who just want to get a summary or might be to busy to check the trello on a regular basis.

I particularly don’t care nor will benefit from this, but this is certainly a good idea. Always cool to have complete knowledge of what’s going on.

What/Where is this??

https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

“Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process.”

I kinda had the same idea. Update information
But Mac said it wasn’t their top priority right now.