Can't, for the life of me, figure out how to blindly navigate the menus in VR

Last night, I somehow managed to open my condo but today, it’s like the entire menu layout is different. I have the menu layout memorized but when I put my cursor where the buttons should be, it’s never right. I keep clicking right where the Plaza button should be but, based on the location of the clicks, I think it’s putting me in settings. I had my cursor literally hugging the side of the screen and I still couldn’t find the Plaza button, even though I clicked exactly where it should be. I’m so confused.

1 Like

Damn!

3 Likes

There’s no menu for VR right now. Only way to join servers is via Steam friends.

3 Likes

Well, I mean, it’s there, it’s just black. I did actually manage to load into my condo last night somehow.

the functional “resolution” when you’re fumbling around in the black menu is way smaller than your regular resolution. obviously you aren’t meant to navigate to your condos that way, but assume that the UI scale is way larger than it should be (to the point that some buttons are not on screen).
i navigated to my resort by listening to the clicks and figuring out how much larger the menu was. not easy by any means, but if you take the time to feel out each button in the menu (under the scaling assumptions) you’ll get it eventually.

1 Like