Buff for Last Survivor

I remember back in CS 1.6 days, when in ZOMBIE INFECTION gamemode, if you were been last survivor, you would get some buffs as encouragement for being brave soul agains the wave of upcoming threat. I wonder what if Last Survivor in VIRUS get some buffs too, but not overpowering like QUAD DAMAGE. I am talking about (if we take in account new update) immunity to touch, more hits required to be infected (3-5 instead one), probably one-time ammo/adrenaline refreshment? I dunno.

tl;dr - Give some buff rewards for being last survivor, encouraging people to not die that easy.

This is a super fun idea

I love how you wrote this like something out of homestuck.

Your name is JEFF McGUY, and you are the LAST SURVIVOR of your POST-APOCALYPTIC SCAVENGING GROUP.

On any other day, when you’re not getting chased down by THE VICIOUS HORDE OF THE UNDEAD, you like to think back to a simpler time when you used to play games with friends and eat dinner with your family.

However today happens to be your BIRTHDAY, a normally momentous occasion now mired in utter irony by the fact that you are, most undobtedly, about to BITE IT LIKE THE INSIGNIFICANT SPECK YOU ARE.

You hear them coming now, pounding on the door you’ve barricaded yourself behind.

What will you do?

1 Like

x1.5 damages on all weapons and increased firerate

1 Like