Bowling Pin Customization

Hello everyone!
I looked around the forum and couldn’t find this suggestion, so I apologize if this has been asked or mentioned before.

I was thinking it would be nice if we could customize our bowling pins like we do with our balls. We could start out with the basic set which we could change the colors of, but then sell different theme or material styles of pins.

Some examples could include:

• Rock, wood, metal, glass, etc. (kind of like the upgrades for the game world games).

• Maybe neon colors, glow pins, rainbow, or different patterns that we can colorize with the color wheel

• I think theme pins such as cat sack pins would be cute, zombie pins, little crusader’s pins where they just stand there and salute.

You could add unique sounds to the sets so when they get knocked down they make funny or cute noises. Or maybe add effects to spice things up when you get a strike, kind of like the HIO celebration in mini golf.

I know you devs are hard at work with so much and I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do with the game. I thought this would be a fun little addition to bowling. Its give you more reason to spend the units, it might motivate people to play that game more often, and honestly who doesn’t enjoy customizing things! If bowling comes to condos in some way, you could use the pin sets you bought at the bowling ally in your condo as well! Just a few silly ideas, but I think it would be a fun addition down the road.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and if you have any other pin set ideas shout them out! I’m sure we all can come up with some amazing ideas! Thank you and have a wonderful day or night depending on where you are :wink:

Oh I actually love this idea. I think it’d be hilarious having catsack pins that get squished when you hit them!

7 Likes

Awwe that would be funny, they could make the opening cat sack noise as they get squished! Great idea

3 Likes

You know, that would be a nice addition to spice up bowling.

4 Likes

This is a really good idea, I think it’d make a neat addition to bowling!

3 Likes

I agree with the others. This would be a great addition to the game.

2 Likes

Metal for pins 10 and 7 obviously, because they never seem to get knocked down :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes