Blood Modifiers for Virus

I just thought of a few suggestions for blood modifiers that can be used in Virus. In keeping with Tower Unite’s theme of references, most of these suggestions will be references to other shows, games, etc.

Rainbow - This is a reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force. More specifically, the episode “Gee Whiz”.

Neon Pink - This is a reference to Danganronpa.

8-bit - This will make the blood pixelated like a NES/SNES game.

Black - This is a reference to Crona from Soul Eater.

Acid Blood - Similar to the blood of the Xenomorphs. It could also potentially hurt the Survivors and kill them, then they will come back as an Infected.

Snowflakes - For a funny Christmas themed modifier. (It can work. Neversoft did it with the Snowman in THUG 1’s Moscow level. Only in that case, the snowflakes were red.)

Stars - Similar to how Nintendo censored Joker’s Final Smash in Smash Ultimate.

Cash Money - Another funny modifier.

Broken Hearts - Again, funny modifier.

Smoke/Mist - for a creepy, enigmatic vibe.

Water - Why not?

These are all of the modifiers that I thought of. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Yellow spark effect - An idea from TF2’s censoring the blood for some countries. Basically, everyone is a robot/android lol (Or was it oil blood?)

Also I think your idea of blood could be great for general use overall.
Not everyone’s character is human after all. It’ll not have a modifier but changing blood colors sounds nice.

1 Like

Kingdom Hearts-style hit stars? When you hit an enemy with a keyblade, it sparks stars. Must be Disney magic.

Edit: 10th vote for the Blood Modifiers for (not only) Virus and Plaza or whatever.

2 Likes