Blas' Introductory 2.1

Sup everyone! For those of you who already know me, ignore this. For those of you who don’t, hi! I’m Blasphemous, and one of the best ball racers on GMT. If you see me running around, feel free to say hi. If you have questions, I’ll try to answer them as best as I can. I’m not on as much as I used to be (one can only race so many times a day before getting tired of it lol), but when I am, I’m as helpful as possible. Once TU is out, I’m sure I’ll be messing around in there with all the free time I can spare. Anyways, nice to meet you all in advance, yada yada yada…see you in the game!

http://www.gmtower.org/index.php?p=stats&t=ballrace

What is exciting about Ball Racing? I always play Zombie Masacre.

I wouldn’t really say that it’s exciting, but it feels great knowing that you’re good enough at something to be within the top ten fastest racers. Also, it’s fun learning the tricks within the ball race maps, like using certain parts of the levels in ways most people would never think to do, certain pipe physics that propel you differently depending on your location, and my personal favorite, getting wedged in moving objects, causing them to (hopefully) shoot you out towards the goal.

1 Like

Some times I just play ball race to find cool places that could make shortcuts to the goal. Do you have any footage of you using any of your own shortcuts? If you dont wanna share, I understand.

I don’t have any of my own videos of ball race footage, but if you go to youtube and search ihazyourname, he’s got nearly every known shortcut uploaded. Wouldn’t bother him about any of it though, he quit playing GMT for some reason or another.

1 Like

Plasma’s compiled quite an awesome couple of videos back when we only had skyworld and grass world, got quite the guide there.

If only I could find them, it’s not an easy search

When TU comes out, it is going to be my life :smiley: