Best Pony?

Civil Discussion about Best Pony?

(I don’t think Mac is best pony just needed a picture)

Huge fan of Raindow Dash myself. Honorable mentions go to Derpy and Princess Luna. Also, if you include non-ponies, Discord is awesome.

1 Like

Luna, Derpy, Fluttershy.

In that order.

1 Like

Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna to be exact.

1 Like

I stopped watching/caring shortly after season 3 began and I had already distanced myself from the fandom prior to the season 2 finale. But regardless of how much I may dislike the community now, I was once a part of it, so I would have had to say that Pinkie Pie was my favorite almost immediately followed by Fluttershy and Applejack. What can I say? I was a Mane Six type of person then…

It sounds cheesy as hell, but being in the fandom legitimately changed my life. If it weren’t for the show/fandom, I wouldn’t have met some of my closest friends (One of them introduced me to who would go on to become my girlfriend for two years …I still miss you…), I would not have gotten into music and sound production, and just… damn, I could list a lot of things the show’s influence had on me when the hype train was still chugging along.

2 Likes

Not watching anymore, but Twilight and Derpy

Everypony’s gay for braeburn :3

2 Likes

Wow, you stopped at the worst time. Season 3 is when the series really started getting fantastic. Seasons 4 and 5 were amazing.

I was just losing interest in the show at that point, and I really lost a lot of interest in the fandom after attending BronyCon2012. Good god, even the “normal” fans there were completely insane. I still find myself humming a couple of songs from the show, notably “Smile” and “This Day Aria”.
But yeah, I just lost the desire to watch the show after a while. Not much else to it aside from the fandom starting to legitimately scare me. I realize that I could still watch the show and not associate myself with the fandom, which is what I did for a few months. But, like I’ve said, I just lost interest.

Yeah, from some of the stuff I’ve seen, I’m not much into the fandom myself because of what I’ve heard about a lot of the fans. I do love the show, though.

EDIT: Also, yeah, This Day Aria is a great yet pretty creepy song.

Zak is best pony end of story.

I couldn’t tell you how many times I had creepy looking guys hit on me for cosplaying.

2 Likes

Watch the opening and finale of Season 5 and the 100th episode special. Season 5 was a masterpiece.

1 Like

Can ya guess. Haven’t watched the show since season 3 ended though, just dont have any other pictures that fit the circle avatar so well!

http://i.imgur.com/en9KpW7.jpg

that’s the term right? i know fuck all about this fanbase

pls no

1 Like

Basically this.

I started watching a couple weeks before season 2 aired and I was all into ponk. She was my entire life for a while. It was pink floof that actually changed me into a more positive and helpful, caring person. I really enjoy being happy and polite, and I still have trouble beliving it took some kids show to make me realize that :open_mouth:

After season 3 ended I really just felt like the fandom had gained too much heat and I didn’t want to be associated with such a globally shamed group of people, so I just cut the ties with the fandom. And the show became sorta uninteresting as it essentially just became pandering and references all over the place.

Pinkamena is still my favorite

Enjoy

1 Like

^This. Episode 100 and all of season 5 were incredible. The dynamic between Derpy and Dr Whooves was so awesome.

Stop it, I’m still not over the C&D that Button Mash got.