Battlechair Mode for 4 Checkers

a general note to the devs creating the 4 checker 2 player game in the arcade:

back in 2008, i used to love so called “Battlechairs” in Second Life. its been chairs u sit on and get X amount of money after 15 minutes and then every additional 3 minutes you got extra cash. like 1000 tickets after 15 minutes and 300 after every additional 3 minutes.
they stack up in a “pot” and u can collect the pot by standing up. once you did take the pot, u can not sit for additional 15 minutes.

now to the great part about it: ppl could battle you, hence their name battle chairs - in a 4 checkers game and the winner would take the seat and therefor defend the pot or stand up.
the guy that wants to battle a player had to pay 300 tickets into the pot, to be able to battle the player.

it adds a lot of adrenaline to the mechanic of 4 checkers, when theres actually something you fight over. and in Second Life, that was real cash.

just my 5 cents. maybe u like the idea, i loved it and literally spent nights fighting over those chairs.

please feel free to comment on this post and share your ideas and doubt about this.

much love.