Banks in Tower Unite

i know this is not a minigame nor event for plaza, but it would be cool if there were banks to deposit/withdraw money, with also like a 5% interest every real life week or so, it would be a really cool idea in my opinion
this is optional but like, if you want to get access to the bank you have to pay a certain amount of money at the start, id say like 100k units or something

Nothing about this sounds like it would make for fun gameplay. You’re meant to earn units by playing the game.

Ya gotta work for that moolah, boy! I didn’t get here to be the #2 Talkshow host of Tower Unite on a bank loan! I got here with blood, sweat, tears, a slave labor force of unwilling homeless people that I duped into selling their souls, and grit!

You gotta work for what you want, that way it’s all the better when you finally get it!

its not supposed to be a farming method, but a slight cash earning method, some people could be bored from games and want to stay in condos.

1 Like

well, the last message makes a bit of sense. Though… it still shouldn’t be too easy