Ball Race Themed "Motion Simulator" Machine

Do you recall going to an Arcade and seeing a “Motion Simulator” ride? The sort of ride where you sit in a seat and a large screen shows first-person video footage? And the seats jerk and move around?

motionsimulator
I would love for a Ball Race themed version of one of these machines to be included! Because it seems like the perfect high-speed activity while being Tower Unite related. First-person Speed Run footage of whatever courses could be included. It would be fun if there was a new Ball Race map released along with the machine in the arcade, and the machine would have one set of footage that included the new map and hinted at the secret locations of the Golden Watermelons I think! Of course, that’s entirely extra and not necessary.

I drew a whole sort of concept for the machine’s outside appearance, being colored like a giant ball race ball as well as the Logo. Clearly being derived from Ball Race. I propose the machine is called “Rad Racer”

Due to the ‘sit and watch’ nature of the machine, the machine will always be in motion, but anybody can enter and watch at their leisure!

There could also be a first person mutator for ballrace that would do the same thing. That would probably be easier to do

2 Likes

I imagine playing first person would be a peculiar challenge people would be willing to try, but that’s besides the point. Playing it first person wouldn’t quite have the same effect as watching it in first person, much like how riding a real roller coaster and experiencing one through one of these rides are different experiences

Also a random thought. But singular, long tracks themed around different levels and created solely for the ride would be kind of neat, but obviously not necessary

2 Likes

I would love for the graphics to be significantly downgraded, like a ps1 cutscene, as this is what most of these machines are like, at least the ones I’ve seen.

3 Likes

They mean for it to be like one of those rollercoaster simulators except ball race themed.