Ball Race Map: Depth

Now I know a new ball race map just got released, so a new map is not needed necessarily at the moment. I just sorta want to put this idea out there.
So, we have maps about space. We have maps about the sky. What about the ocean? I thought it’d be awesome to have an underwater Ball Race map in a sorta similar style to Super Monkey Ball 2’s world 3, “Under the Ocean”.

This is the only high-quality image I could find but it gets the point out. Massive rock formations around you with huge fish, maybe some glowing elements like crystals or strange life on the walls, with a blue level and an ocean reflection-type effect on the level’s geometry and some ambient music to go with it (maybe something like Maple Story’s Shining Sea but a bit faster paced?) I loved this stage when I used to play this game and it’d be great to see a map in a similar style to this in TU.

this makes me want to watch the GDQ run of super monkey ball again, it was fantastic

4 Likes

My favorite series on it was Vinny (vinesauce)'s playthrough of the game (and the community made levels). It was a lot of fun to watch, even if I didn’t get to see it live.

1 Like

This would be really cool

i thought this was a wip map >;c