Backer Status

Hello forum!

So, I’ve apparently missed the deadline for backer stuff, but I feel that I linked my Steam account (or at least tried to) before the December deadline. I recall when I did go to the backer page, I got an error. Upon receiving this error, I sent an email to the Contact email for Pixeltail. I’ve yet to receive ONE email back, and now all I am getting is a “you missed the deadline” from anyone on the team.

I’m trying my best to not be mad here, and I feel like this should be an easy fix, I just want the Backer tag next to my name, though I feel that the items also shouldn’t be that hard to add to my account. What do I know though?

If anyone on the team wants to contact me, I’ll gladly give you my email and you can check your records to see when I’ve sent messages. Like I said, maybe I DID miss the deadline but if you sent an email on the Indiegogo, I am almost certain I tried to link my account before the deadline.

Hopefully someone replies to this. I don’t check the forum often but I will keep my eyes peeled for this.

Cheers, everyone!

-Peter

Side note: I was locked out of GMT for the last few months of its existence and still have no explanation on that.

1 Like

So, you sent us an email May 2016, long after the deadline. I searched and searched for earlier emails, but I couldn’t find any in our records and we never delete emails. I apologize that no one got back to you, we get a lot of emails and it probably got lost in the mix.

Sadly, we can’t make exclusions to the deadline. We gave out multiple emails and posted announcements weeks before the deadline. It’s not an easy fix as the backer stuff is hard coded into the game and would require a patch to add more backers. Basically, it takes time and adding backers at basically random internals would be very taxing.

6 Likes

Okay, that’s all I needed to hear! :slight_smile:

Guess I’ll just wait for some other option to get a tag if that ever happens.

Luckily, I was one of the entry-level backers so it’s not the end of the world on my end, haha. May though, huh? Dang, I would have thought I had attempted something sooner if I’d gotten Indiegogo emails or rather direct from you guys via a Pixeltail address… oh well, super on me then.

Here’s hoping we get some bowling soon! :wink: