Backer Panel not working

Heyz people. The backer panel used to resent the important email containing the serial key does not work for me. I asked the question on an old topic that was similar to my plea, no one answered. I sent a private message to macdguy in order to request help yet have not received any reply. Of course I assume he is busy, which is normal. But I also forwarded my situation to their email of pixeltailgames. It’s been several weeks now and I haven’t received any help at all. I am bit disappointed.

I know very well the email I used during the indigogo campaign. Yet the backer panel keeps looping this peticular error : Oops something went wrong, please try again later.

I try every ten minutes, nothing. I tried on different computers, browsers. It’s not letting me through.

I know it’s my fault for loosing the message. But the backer panel is suppose to help when it happens.

Please help.

• Darkinian -

I just checked, and I was able to log in just fine. You are using the proper access key, right? Obviously don’t post it here, but make sure you are using the one sent out to you via email. Other than that, I don’t know what would be wrong.

I lost the message containing the key. I am trying to get it back using the Lost key option that uses the email. When entering my email (the one I used to back on indigogo) and press send, that is when the error appears.

Try using the “Lost Key” functionality again please, we have recently upgraded the system.

OMG it worked! <3 YAY thank you so muuuuuch!