Awesome Ideas For TU!

This topic will be updated periodically with everyone’s opinion, so feel free to post what you want! :smile:
Some of the major things I would love to see!
1: The choice to purchase a condo / have different condos. Maybe you could make the elevator fully functional with actual working buttons to choose what floor you want to go to! Maybe the higher floor, the cooler condo. And maybe even being able to look down the balcony of the main condo and see the boardwalk and the full plaza. If not, maybe add some cool buildings that you can purchase on the boardwalk and live in :smiley:.
2: Custom shirt logos
3: PETS!!! :smiley: I’D LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE PET PUG. (also, you should make it where you have to feed the pet :3)
4: World map!
5: Emote Shop :P, or being able to use steam emotes ig

These are all my top suggestions, hey hopefully we can get some of these in the official release :^)

Cakemagic Says…
As far as adding suggestions, gotta have an ice chest condo item. I was thinking about it the other day and it feels like something I gotta have.

Not anything I need or require, but very necessary.

1 Like

I believe pets are confirmed!

1 Like
  1. Condo’s can be fully customized I believe in the future, walls, floors, ect.

2. Pets have been confirmed.

1 Like

1 .The condos are going to be held in their own seperate world that the player hosts and connects to, it’s not going to be on the main server. But that means that size restrictions are much larger and allows for more awesome possibilities!

2 Been talked about for some time, can’t remember the verdict right away.

3 Confirmed. Said to be kinda like the chao garden from Sonic super game can’t remember what or like Tamagachis.

4, There’s gonna be boards all over the map for this, but I personally would love a map that I can make marks on, like, taking a red marker or a hi-liter to and making notes.

As far as adding suggestions, gotta have an ice chest condo item. I was thinking about it the other day and it feels like something I gotta have.

Not anything I need or require, but very necessary.

Nice list you have there btw :smiley:

Well, what I mean is like, being able to see another copy, more of a ghost copy of the boardwalk or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d LOVE having an ice chest in my condo.

YES FOR ELEVATORS! But we get to design the floorplan of Condo’s so who knows

Isn’t that contradictary?