Attention GMT Donors - POLL CLOSING APRIL 4TH, 2016

@macdguy if the Minature Lobby 1 item becomes a thing, will there still be a lobby 1/2 plate?

1 Like

IIRC, the modelā€™s already in the game (same goes for the donor wine), so thereā€™s probably going to be a plate. Besides, the mini Lobby 1ā€™s only for donors/backers, so it would be unfair for non-donors who didnā€™t back if the plate didnā€™t exist.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

To be clear, this applies to ā€˜Backersā€™ of the indiegogo right? not donators in GMT.

1 Like

Both GMT donors and Indiegogo backers will get the item, as it says in the OP, though the voting is meant for GMT donors.

2 Likes

Because the Indiegogo ended August.12

1 Like

In our Indiegogo campaign, (start of post indicates it is for backers of indiegogo) Maybe iā€™m the only one confused.

1 Like

This is purely targeted and will only apply to people who donated to GMT in the past. This doesnā€™t apply to backers to the Indiegogo.

1 Like

Ok, thank-you for clearing it up for me, because iā€™m getting alot of questions about it. :smiley:

2 Likes

The community voted item does apply to indiegogo backers, though.

1 Like

It says backers get it.

1 Like

According to @Matt and @Foohy, this only applies to people to donated 15$ to GMod Tower before August 15th.

1 Like

According to the OP of this thread:

So, either Mac needs to update the thread to remove that, or matt and foohy donā€™t know about the bonus for backers.

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask Mac as soon as he is available to me.

1 Like

Theyā€™re wrong.

The community item is given to all indiegogo backers, like the post states. The post is always up to date with the correct information.

2 Likes

Vix, ambassador of GMT for the noobs
(since sheā€™s always online and the closest figure to an admin)

1 Like

How ā€œminiā€ is the Mini Lobby 1 Trophy?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good question.

1 Like

I voted for the Sunabouzu Shrine, as I became aware of GMT through DasBoSchittā€™s video calling for backers for Tower Unite, and thus I have zero connection to Lobby 1. Never even seen it, I donā€™t think. Also, I have spent too much goddamn money on Spin to Win to never see the Shrine.

I get that Lobby 1 is really important to a lot of people, and it sounds like youā€™ve already got the Lobby 1 model in the game, so maybe give donors and backers a choice during the GMT account transfer thing-- the Lobby 1 model, or whatever the runner-up is in this poll? Cause it looks like the model is gonna win at this point, and I mean it could probably fetch a lot of Units, or it would look nice as a reminder that I backed TU, but other than that it would have no value to me. The Shrine or the Text Hat at least are things Iā€™ve either wanted to see or have seen in GMT, so they would just generally be more valuable to me than the Lobby 1 model would be.

1 Like