Anyone here who plays Toontown?

So i made this so anyone who does play the game we can talk on this post and stuff. If you are interested in playing here is the website: https://www.toontownrewritten.com/ @MaskedKatz this is the post for you. (ty TTR staff) Here are pics of my Toons

1 Like

Have played for 6 years and still going

Whats your laff?

Toontown Online: 51
Toontown Rewritten: 53

I know, it’s low. I don’t really focus on my laff to much.

It’s better to focus on gags. Half of the time laff doesnt matter. I have three toons: Squirtle:107 laff, Toonster:26 laff, And Orange Poof:35 Laff. (These are all Rewritten i don’t remember my laff from Toontown Online)

I remember my childhood all of a sudden
I loved ToonTown back when it was alive, so thanks for linking this!

5 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In 6th grade, my teacher was asking us what we did during summer. I told her that I just played tons games online with friends. She asked me what games we played, and I said Toontown for some reason. What’s funny is that she is said her husband played the game like crazy. That year was weird.

1 Like

What pack are you using? or have they finally started to phase in the new textures?

I’m using the DIP content pack.

1 Like

Neat!

1 Like

Yeah it makes the cogs have more of a robotic feel to them.

1 Like

i played ttr until i got a 96 laff guy but i genuinely cannot play anymore toontown without wanting to shoot myself

rip

Wait a minute I thought this game died???

Some teens decided to bring it back as a private server.

But really, thanks for bringing this up! :nerd:
This is going to bring so many memories back- It’s exactly as I remember it.
I’m totally not crying it’s salt in my eye.

1 Like

I know.

oh, so that’s where maskedkatz got his profile picture from

I played this game for maybe 50 hours or so in 2004. Haven’t touched it since. Design was cool for the time, I’m actually surprised people still play it.