Anti grouping system for the survivors

There should be something that should punish survivors for grouping up in one spot. It’s not a big problem for one enraged zombie that hasn’t infected anyone but when there are two zombies they can’t enrage again. Usually, when there are at least two zombies in many rounds, the rest of the survivors just stick in one spot and all shoot. There should be some kinda of balancing for this grouping up. I think one Idea would be if there are at least 3 or two zombies and a group of survivors are close to each other all of the currently infected should have the ability to enrage until they infect someone.

Grouping with other survivors when the one infected is close to the group when the round starts is way too early. I wish for the grouping to remain while the single survivor either far away from others or not grouping will be infected.

If all of you are in the big circle, you can’t be infected. When you are alone, good luck infecting the survivors.

I assume you (reply directly above mine) are suggesting that the person who gets infected first should always be furthest from the group? That would just make the grouping problem worse than it already is.

3 Likes