Another name for the money- Unite Units (Uu)

I thought the name for the money in TU was a little weird ( Apperntly they are called Euros with U and a N ) so I was thinking- why not call them unite units. Eh, kind of a messy thought but- you get the point.

God no, sounds kinda crappy tbh. What exactly is weird with “Units”? It’s shorter and sounds fine.
And I don’t see how Units is similiar to Euros, the only letter they have in common is the S.

9 Likes

Ew fuck that
Units is just fuckin fine

4 Likes

no its bad idea

Complete Savages.

I think Unit is perfect already. I don’t think it requires any name changes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Untis
How about that?

Utins really rolls off the tongue don’t you think?

1 Like

what the fuck

5 Likes

OH MY GOD! I DIDN’T KNOW THAT BUT THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! :new_moon_with_face: :moneybag:

2 Likes

Unite Units? Lets just stick with Units…

Yeah units sound better- and my god the definition for utins.

1 Like

Utini!

Unites! :smiley:

thats p hot
dude you cant just turn me on in the middle of a cancer thread

i feel like this post should be revisited. the name of the currency is fine but if we as a community could come up with something better, that’ll be greater. we should open a discussion on suggesting new names in case even the game considers changing it’s entire logo and title in the future, this isn’t a bad idea.

… why would the game change it’s entire logo and design this late into development?

2 Likes

can we change TU logo to someone sitting at a slot machine crying

2 Likes

I vote for Utins.

*utin

I dunno. Because it just wants to or feel like it lol

I don’t think it works like that… and it’s not that simple. Then you’ve got to change rights to names, etc…