Alpha 0.0.7.0 on December 18th (Weekly on hold in the meantime)

##We’re planning another alpha release on December 18th.
During this stretch we’ll be working a lot on core game systems, so the weekly builds are on hold until we get this release out.

We are still putting off game world work for a bit so Virus won’t be ready for a while.
The core game loop is the most important part of the game, so we’re working on that first.

Thanks

13 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait. Maybe it’ll fix whatever’s causing my game to go completely bananas. Hopefully, though, I’ll have it worked out before then.

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

Awesome. Once we get that core game loop out of the way, All the gamemodes should be a breeze.

Once the game loop is out, I suppose that you’ll be converting both minigolf and ballrace over to the new system, and if so will we see any kind of change or improvement?

Nice! Hopefully the steam crashing bug will be fixed by then, hoping to see how cool the day/night stuff looks on my settings.

Edit: Nevermind, DemmyTree on the discord found a fix. http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/steam-freezes-on-game-launch/3157/4?u=billybobjoey

WHY DOES MY WORK’S CHRISTMAS DO HAVE TO BE ON THAT DAY!!!

###AND THEN IM GOING TO LONDON FOR THE WEEKEND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…

at least I have the whole week after to play it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, what’ll be included?

Im sure they will do a change log on release. But I think the overviews show what they are working on

cant wait to see what you all do for the new update.

When???

Tomorrow! :smiley:

It’s actually coming out tonight.

1 Like

Its out! But Paradise boots you back to the main menu when you try hosting a server with it. Memories works fine though.

Yeah we sorta forgot to cook and package paradise (not used to it being in the build process, it’s new!) It’ll be fixed in a quicky hotfix later.

In France, it was today! :smiley:

will there be a change log?

Fair enough. lol

1 Like