Allow us to remove the couch in our Suites

Please, let us remove the couch. I have so many ideas for this area but I can’t do anything about it because of this couch.

It also has an invisible block that prevents us from placing items around it.

I don’t really have much of a problem with this on principle, but:

• Does this mean the suite just won’t have a couch, and a couch is added to the furniture store? It seems odd to have a furniture piece designed for a very specific place in a condo

• The alternative is the suite comes with this as a piece of furniture that is removable, which has a whole host of issues (New system for toggling furniture? Getting a free exclusive piece of furniture from a fresh condo? etc.)

As I said, I see good reason for being able to remove something that’s getting in the way of designing, but I don’t see a clear way to do it that doesn’t involve an unprecedented change in the condo system as a whole. Additionally, these condos are sort of designed to have something in them and not be completely bare bones.

Worst case scenario you could just cover up the whole thing with a wall, or use the resort condo (Which doesn’t have couches in these areas). Though those are obviously not ideal.

The invisible thing is a bug (One of many condo bugs that needs patching), but to be fair you can work around it reasonably easily with the “gizmo” tool (Single clicking and moving things on an axis).

1 Like

I feel like it’d be best if condo’s had a setting where you can toggle certain props/furniture. For example, like in my previous post; for removing trees.

1 Like

I agree, customization can get annoying in these condos. It’s just unfortunately not an easy thing to patch/add at the moment.

1 Like

If we get the option to remove the couch, I’d also like if we could remove the kitchen counter and the railings on the second floor too.

6 Likes

It’s still something they can do down the line. It’s just annoying to me that I can’t put what I want here.

2 Likes

A toggle for some things would be fantastic. Obviously the devs making the maps want to have them look well developed, adding trees and cabinets and railings and such, but they can get in the way for some builds.

I think someone said there’s plans to give players tools to remove certain parts of maps (like the fish tank on suite). I hope it’s pretty comprehensive, cause there are parts on nearly every map I want to get rid of, like art studios stairs, condo’s tropical scenery, replace doors, and probably every built in counter space on every map.